2014 JUNIOR PATRIOTS CHEERLEADER PROGRAM
REGISTRATION HAS CONCLUDED FOR OUR 2014 PROGRAM
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on our mailing list for 2015 clinics and game day opportunit.
OVERVIEW OF 2014 program, for informational purposes:
- Ages 7-17
- No try-outs necessary
- Fun, non-competitive atmosphere
- No previous cheer or dance experience necessary
NEW FOR 2014; TWO OPPORTUNITIES
Option 1: CHEER/DANCE CLINICS AT GILLETTE STADIUM WITH THE PATRIOTS CHEERLEADERSHere's some of the great stuff you will receive
Option 2 - add on:PATRIOTS PRESEASON GAME DAY PERFORMANCE OPPORTUNITYNotes:
- Two cheer/dance clinics and a third dance rehearsal, all hosted by the Patriots Cheerleaders
- Junior Patriots Cheerleaders outfit
- Certificate of Completion
- Autographed poster of the Patriots Cheerleaders
- Opportunity to make co-appearances in the community appearances with the Patriots Cheerleaders
COST of option 1: $210.00
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:CLINIC ONE:
- Game date and time will be announced towards the end of April when NFL schedule is posted. We will not be accepting game day performance registrations/payments until June, 2014. Performance game will be a home preseason game.
- A minimum of two tickets must be purchased per registrant; one for participant, one for parent. Maximum number of allowable ticket purchases will be determined in June, 2014 at which time pricing will be provided and payments will be collected.
- Must participate in Option 1 (clinics and additional rehearsal) in order to participate on game day.*
COST of option 2: $20.00 for game day meal and price of game tickets - TBD (as Option 1 fee will have already been paid)*
Saturday, May 10, 2014
Gillette Stadium – Dana Farber Field House
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
(9:00 a.m. registration)CLINIC TWO:
Sunday, May 18, 2014
Gillette Stadium – Stadium Game Field
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
(9:00 a.m. registration)DANCE REHEARSAL:
Saturday, August 2, 2014
Ahern Middle School, Foxborough, MA
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
(9:30 a.m. registration)GAME DAY PERFORMANCE
- To be announced pending NFL schedule*NOTE: Performance will be during a Patriots preseason gameREGISTRATION PAYMENT DEADLINE FOR CLINICS - Postmarked by Tuesday, April 1, 2014
We will send out a second inquiry to clinic participants in June, 2014 for GAME DAY registrations. Payment for tickets and game day meals will be collected at that time.Locations and times subject to changeReferral Incentive Program
If you refer a new participant who registers for the program (without cancellation), your child will receive a complimentary Junior Patriots Cheerleaders picture frame. The person you refer
must include a note with their
registration form stating they were referred by you, listing your name (and your child’s if her last name is different than yours.) Registrant can only include one name for referral incentive. If more than one listed, the top name will receive the picture frame incentive. Click here
to view photos from our 2013 Junior Patriots Cheerleaders program.Click here
to read our Kudo's Korner feature highlighting the accomplishments of our Junior Patriots Cheerleaders in their schools and communities. Click here
to read about just one of our Junior Cheerleader co-appearances in 2013.RELATED LINKS