- In-Kind Donations
- Make a Donation
- Cleat Donation Program
- Available Grants
The New England Patriots Charitable Foundation accepts requests for donations and player appearances. Due to the volume of requests received, it is important that all requests follow the guidelines set forth below.
Thank you for your interest in the New England Patriots. The Kraft family and the New England Patriots Charitable Foundation are proud to support numerous non-profit organizations throughout New England.
It is our honor to be able to contribute to the many charitable organizations that serve the New England area, and we would be happy to consider requests for charitable donations. However, we ask that you submit a formal request in accordance with the New England Patriots Charitable Foundation official submission guidelines.
We ask that all donation requests be submitted to us by filling out the request form below. Once you complete this form, this website will allow you to track the status of your request.
The following policies and procedures must be used for donation requests:
- All requests must come from a registered 501(c)3 charitable organization and include a tax identification number. Requests from individuals or commercial entities are not considered for donations.
- Requests must be submitted at least six (6) weeks in advance of the event.
- Donated merchandise may not to be resold for profit.
- Due to the large volume of requests we receive, the Patriots have established a regional policy to provide fundraising assistance to non-profit organizations located within New England.
- The Patriots receive thousands of donation requests every year. We try to fulfill as many of these requests as possible in a timely fashion, but please be aware that we cannot guarantee that every donation request will be met.
- Game tickets.
- Donations to benefit specific individuals or families. We provide donations to non-profit and charitable groups that directly support the individuals of our community.
- Unsigned merchandise sent in for autographing. We cannot be responsible for items sent to the Patriots.
- Institutions' religious activities.
MAKE A DONATION
All donations to The New England Patriots Charitable Foundation are appreciated. Your donations are tax deductable and will help thousands of children and families throughout New England. Ways to donate to The New England Patriots Charitable Foundation are:
2. Seek a matching contribution. Many employers match employee contributions to non-profit organizations like the New England Patriots Charitable Foundation. Company matching programs give donors the opportunity to increase the impact of their gifts by doubling or even tripling the gift size. Ask your employer if your company has a matching program and obtain the matching gift form and guidelines from your human resources department. The following information might be helpful in filling out the matching gift form:
The New England Patriots Charitable Foundation
(federal tax ID number 04-3244069)
One Patriot Place
Foxborough, MA 02035
CLEAT DONATION PROGRAM
About the Program
The New England Patriots Charitable Foundation provides new or gently used football cleats to youth and high school students athletes throughout New England. Student athletes from low and moderate income families requests will be considered. New and gently used football cleats are available in large sizes only.
Who Can Request
High School Athletic Directors, Head Football Coaches, Youth Football League Presidents and Youth Football Coaches may request cleats for players in need in their respective programs. Requests will also be accepted from individual student athletes. Football cleats must be picked up from Gillette Stadium by the coach or student athlete at a mutually agreed upon date and time. A waiver must be signed by the parent or guardian of each student athlete receiving a pair of cleats. One pair per athlete only.
New and gently used football cleats are available in sizes 13 -18. An extremely limited selection of gently used cleats may be available in sizes 11 and 12.
NFL Grassroots Field Grant Program
About the Program
The NFL Grassroots Field Grant Program provides non-profit, neighborhood-based organizations and high schools with financial and technical assistance to improve the quality, safety and accessibility of football fields in underserved areas of NFL markets. A partnership between the YFF and Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC), the program makes available matching grants up to $200,000 for capital improvement projects including field surface grants and general field support.
Who Can Apply
To be eligible for the NFL Grassroots Program, organizations applying for grant funds must meet all of the criteria listed below:
- Be a community-based organization, middle school or high school serving a neighborhood consisting primarily of low- and moderate-income families and individuals.
Please note: (1) Schools must demonstrate the ability of the community to also utilize the field. (2) Universities and college campuses are not eligible to apply for NFL Grassroots grants and will not be considered for funding.
- Have at least one full-time staff person (all-volunteer organizations will not be considered)
- Be in existence for at least three years
- Have a proven track record in real estate development and/or parks programming
- 501(c)(3) tax exempt status/school status
- Be located in an NFL Target Market (Please see the list of Target Markets in Attachment A).
- There are two levels of funding available: 1) general field support (e.g. irrigation, bleachers, lights, etc.) and, 2) field surface grants.
General Field Support
- Applicants may submit requests of up to $50,000 for capital projects not associated with the actual field surface. This support includes the installation/refurbishment of bleachers, concession stands, lights, irrigation systems, etc.
Field Surface Grants
- Matching grants of up to $200,000 are available to help finance the resurfacing of a community, middle school or high school football field. Matching grants of up to $200,000 will be available to applicants seeking to install new synthetic sports turf surfaces. The ability of these new surfaces to withstand constant use and require little ongoing maintenance costs makes this an attractive option for communities, schools and youth groups to consider.
A smaller number of matching grants of up to $100,000 will be available to help finance the resurfacing of a community, middle school or high school football field utilizing natural grass/sod surfaces. If applicants choose to utilize natural grass/sod surfaces as opposed to the synthetic sports surfaces, a minimum five-year maintenance plan and corresponding financial budget must be provided in order to demonstrate that the applying organization will maintain the field despite projected wear and tear and potential overuse by youth sports participants. Funds from the Program may not be used to maintain field surfaces, as all grant funds must be used for capital expenditures.
- Please consult the NFL Grassroots Field Grant RFP to review detailed requirements associated with this program.
Click here to view the NFL Grassroots Field Grant RFP.
Click here to view the NFL Grassroots Program Description.
USA Football Equipment Grants
About the Program
As the sport's National Governing Body, and Official Youth Football Development Partner of the NFL and NFL Players Association, USA Football is committed to enhancing the football experience for all at the youth and amateur levels through our Equipment Grants Program. Each year, USA Football awards $1 million in equipment to youth and high school football programs throughout the country. For more information, visit www.usafootball.com.
Who Can Apply
Youth, middle school and high school football programs nationwide are eligible to apply for USA Football Equipment Grants. Interested programs should visit http://www.usafootball.com/grants to complete the online grant application online or to download a PDF of the application.
- USA Football has teamed with Riddell to offer various equipment packages including helmets, shoulder pads, blocking dummies, flag football equipment, etc. Eligible youth football organizations and school-sponsored programs may apply for the following grants:
- Youth Football Equipment Grant (retail value of $1,000)
- High School Football Equipment Grant (retail value of $1,500)