Trevor Scott was signed by the New England Patriots as an unrestricted free agent from Oakland on March 19, 2012 … Originally drafted by Oakland in the sixth round (169th overall) of the 2008 NFL Draft.
Trevor Scott was signed by the New England Patriots as an unrestricted free agent from Oakland on March 19, 2012 … Originally drafted by Oakland in the sixth round (169th overall) of the 2008 NFL Draft. SEASONAL REVIEWS2012 (14/2, 2/0)
2011 (16/0 – Oakland)
- Compiled one of the team's season-high seven sacks in the win vs. Miami (12/30). Also had one tackle.
- Started his first game of the season in the win at Miami (12/2) and finished with five tackles, two sacks for two yards and forced a fumble that was recovered by the Patriots and led to a field goal.
- Plays special teams and defensive end as a reserve.
- Was inactive due to injury vs. Buffalo (11/11) and at St. Louis (10/28).
2010 (10/10 – Oakland)
- Played in all 16 games as a reserve and special teams player.
- Finished the season with seven total tackles on defense.
2009 (16/6 – Oakland)
- Started the first 10 games of the season at defensive end but had his season cut short due to a knee injury that forced him to finish the season on Injured Reserve.
- Finished the season with 23 total tackles (14 solos), 1 1/2 sacks and one pass defensed.
- Made his first career start at defensive end at Tennessee (9/12).
- Established a career-high with eight tackles vs. San Diego (10/10).
2008 (16/0 – Oakland)
- Played in 16 games with six starts at outside linebacker.
- Finished the season with 43 total tackles (38 solo) and led the team with seven sacks.
- Also added three special teams tackles.
- Recorded two sacks vs. Philadelphia (10/18) and at Dallas (11/26).
- Made his first start at outside linebacker at Dallas (11/26).
- Played in all 16 games as a reserve at defensive end and on special teams.
- Finished with 24 total tackles (19 solo) and tied for the team and NFL lead among NFL rookies with five sacks.
- Finished second on the team with nine special teams tackles.
- Had two games with two sacks with vs. the N.Y. Jets (10/19) and vs. New England (12/14).
- Starter at defensive end in final two college seasons at the University of Buffalo after spending his first two seasons as a tight end.
- Recorded 10.0 sacks as a senior, the most by a Buffalo player since they moved to Division 1-A in 1999.
- Led Buffalo with nine sacks as a junior during his first season playing defensive end. personal
- Was a two-time All-Northern selection at Potsdam (N.Y.) High while playing tight end and outside linebacker.
- Earned two letters and twice was named team captain.
- Team Most Valuable Player as a junior and a senior.
- Born Aug. 30, 1984 in Potsdam, N.Y.