Cameron Fleming was drafted by the New England Patriots in the 4th round (140th overall) of the 2014 NFL Draft.
Cameron Fleming was drafted by the New England Patriots in the fourth round (140th overall) of the 2014 NFL Draft.SEASONAL REVIEWS2014 (4/2)
- Inactive vs. Cincinnati (10/5), at Buffalo (10/12), vs. N.Y. Jets (10/16), vs. Chicago (10/26) and vs. Denver (11/2) due to injury.
- Made his first career start at right guard at Kansas City (9/29).
- Used as a tackle-eligible tight end in the win vs. Oakland (9/21).
- Made his first NFL start as a tackle-eligible tight end in the win at Minnesota (9/14).
- Played in his first career game at Miami (9/7) and was used as a tackle-eligible tight end throughout the game.
- Started all 39 games that he appeared in for Stanford.
- Finished his career by posting 272 key blocks/knockdowns and 30 touchdown-resulting blocks.
- Initially attended Harker Heights (Tex.) High School as a freshman and sophomore, playing on the offensive line in 2007 before transferring to Cypress Creek (Tex.) High School as a junior and senior.
- The 2009 Texas Super Team first-team and Texas Prep Insider second-team choice was also a two-time unanimous first-team Texas 15-5A all-district selection.
- Helped lead Cypress Creek to a pair of 15-5A district championships and also lettered in basketball.
- Born Cameron Jarrod Fleming on Sept. 3, 1992, in Fort Hood, Texas.
- Son of Karen and Kem Fleming.
- Majored in aeronautics and astronautics at Stanford.