CAREER TRANSACTIONSJordan Devey
was signed by the New England Patriots as a free agent on Sept. 3, 2013 … Originally signed by Baltimore as a rookie free agent (5/3/13) … Released by Baltimore (8/30/13) … Signed by Baltimore to the practice squad (9/1/13) … Released by Baltimore (9/2/13). SEASON REVIEWS2014 (7/4, 0/0)
2013 (0/0, 0/0)
- Inactive in the AFC Divisional win vs. Baltimore (1/10/15), the AFC Championship win vs. Indianapolis (1/18/15) and the Super Bowl XLIX win vs. Seattle (2/1/15).
- Rotated in along the offensive line vs. Buffalo (12/28).
- Made his first career start at left guard in place of the injured Dan Connolly in the win vs. N.Y. Jets (10/16).
- Rotated in at left guard following an injury to starter Dan Connolly in the win at Buffalo (10/12).
- Played several snaps as a tight end in jumbo packages in the win vs. Cincinnati (10/5), including on Stevan Ridley's one-yard touchdown plunge in the first quarter.
- Inactive at Kansas City (9/29), vs. Chicago (10/26), vs. Denver (11/2), at Indianapolis (11/16), vs. Detroit (11/23), at Green Bay (11/30), at San Diego (12/7) and vs. Miami (12/14).
- Started at right guard in the wins at Minnesota (9/14) and vs. Oakland (9/21).
- Played in his first career NFL game, making the start at right guard in the season opener at Miami (9/7).
- Spent the year on the New England practice squad.
- Originally went to training camp with Baltimore before being released prior to the start of the regular season.
- Started all 24 games of his two-year career at Memphis, playing all 1,558 snaps in two seasons.
- Started and played both guard and tackle positions throughout his career.
- Started at left guard for the East team at the 2013 Eat-West Shrine Game.
- Named second-team All-Conference USA and earned the Tigers’ DeAngelo Williams Most Valuable Player Award.
- Played for two seasons at Snow College before transferring to Memphis.
- Born January 11, 1988.
- Attended American Fork (Utah) High School where he did not play football after suffering from Osgood-Schlatter Disease in junior high.
- Turned down several music scholarships after performing as a tuba player in the high school band in order to serve a two-year LDS church mission in Costa Rica.
- Jordan Turned down several music scholarships after performing as a tuba player in the high school band in order to serve a two-year LDS church mission in Costa Rica.
- Prior to his mission work, Devey took a job working security on the graveyard shift for a computer company. Twelve hours a day, five days a week he checked diesel rigs bringing in shipments.