CAREER TRANSACTIONSJosh Boyce
was drafted by the New England Patriots in the fourth round (102nd overall) of the 2013 NFL Draft. SEASONAL REVIEWS 2013 (9/3, 0/0)
- Played in nine regular-season games with three starts and caught nine passes for 121 yards before being placed on injured reserve with an ankle injury following the end of the regular season.
- Returned nine kickoffs for 214 yards.
- Played in his first NFL game at Buffalo (9/8).
- Made his first career start in a three wide receiver set vs. Tampa Bay (9/22).
- Caught his first NFL pass at Atlanta (9/29), a 24-yard reception in the fourth quarter that helped set up a Patriots field goal.
- Saw action on offense and special teams at Houston (12/1). Caught one pass for 6 yards and returned six kickoffs for 149 yards.
- Had his most productive game as a Patriot vs. Cleveland (12/8), producing career highs with three receptions for 49 yards and two kickoff returns for 46 yards. Also picked up a key pass interference penalty late in the fourth quarter that led to the game-winning touchdown.
- His 2,535 career yards receiving are the second-most in TCU history.
- His 161 career catches are good enough for third on the all-time list on the career receptions list at TCU.
- All-Big 12 Honorable mention and Associated Press All-Big 12 Honorable mention as a junior.
- Led TCU in every receiving category as a junior.
- First Team All-Mountain West and Biletnikoff Award Watch List as a sophomore in 2011 and Rivals.com second-team Freshman All-American in 2010.
- Son of Travis and Jacqueline Boyce.
- Honorable-mention all-state his senior year.
- Graduated with a degree in sociology.
- Born May 6, 1991.