Roy Finch, 22, played in 47 games with 10 starts for Oklahoma, finishing his career with 262 rushing attempts for 1,412 yards and eight touchdowns. The 5-foot-7, 167-pounder also added 58 receptions for 442 yards and two touchdowns and returned 47 kicks for 1,099 yards with one touchdown. Last season, he played in 13 games with two starts and finished with 59 rushing attempts for 347 yards and caught 12 passes for 91 yards.
Roy Finch was signed by the New England Patriots as a rookie free agent on May 12, 2014.COLLEGE
- Played in 47 career games with 10 starts and compiled 262 rushes for 1,412 yards and six touchdowns. Also caught 58 passes for 442 yards and two touchdowns and returned 47 kickoffs for 1,099 yards and a touchdown.
- Named Honorable Mention All-Big 12 by the coaches as a sophomore in 2011 after he took over the starting running back job for an injured Dominique Whaley and compiled 419 yards on 82 carries in the final six contests.
- Tied for the longest return in school history when he ran back the second-half kickoff 100 yards for a touchdown vs. Kansas (10/20/12).
- Tallied a single-game career high with seven receptions for 69 yards at Kansas State (10/29/11).
- Notched a single-game career-high 99 yards rushing on 26 attempts vs. Texas A&M (11/5/11).
- Played as a true freshman in 2011.
- Born Oct. 1, 1991, and is the son of Cory and Angel Finch.
- Father Cory played football and ran track at Frostburg State in Maryland.
- Among his many high school accolades, was a four-star recruit by ESPN, Rivals.com and Scout.com and a 2009 Parade All-American.
- Recorded 1,659 yards rushing for 27 touchdowns and 504 yards receiving and six touchdowns as a senior in 2009.
- Posted 1,269 yards rushing for 16 touchdowns and 299 yards receiving and two touchdowns as a junior in 2008.
- Studied in the arts & sciences planned program at Oklahoma.