CAREER TRANSACTIONSSealver Siliga
was signed by the New England Patriots to the practice squad on Oct. 23, 2013 … Originally signed by San Francisco as a rookie free agent (7/27/11) ... Release by San Francisco (9/3/11) ... Signed by Denver to the practice squad (10/18/11) ... Released by Denver (8/31/12) ... Signed by Denver to the practice squad (9/1/12) ... Signed by Denver to the 53-man roster from the practice squad (9/8/12) ... Traded by Denver to Seattle (8/20/13) ... Released by Seattle (8/31/13) ... Signed by Seattle to the practice squad (9/2/13) Released by Seattle from the practice squad (9/17/13) ... Signed by Seattle to the practice squad (9/24/13) ... Released by Seattle (10/4/13). SEASONAL REVIEWS 2014 (3/2)
2013 (5/4, 2/2 - New England)
- Placed on injured reserve/designated for return (9/27).
- Started at defensive tackle and injured his foot in the first half of the win vs. Oakland (9/21) and did not return.
- Made his first start of the season in the win at Minnesota (9/14)
- Used in the defensive line rotation throughout the season opener at Miami (9/7), recording five tackles.
2013 (0/0, 0/0 – Seattle)
- Originally signed to the practice squad on Oct. 23 and joined the 53-man roster from the practice squad in late November. Played in the final five regular-season games with four starts and compiled 21 tackles, three sacks and one forced fumble.
- Started both playoff games and registered eight tackles.
- Played in his first game as a Patriot at Houston (12/1) and made three tackles.
- Made his first career start vs. Cleveland (12/8) and tallied six tackles.
- Started his second straight game and notched his first career sack at Miami (12/15) along with two tackles.
- Posted a sack in his second straight game at Baltimore (12/22) and made four tackles.
- Closed out the regular season with a sack in his third straight game vs. Buffalo (12/29). Forced a fumble out of bounds on the third-down sack that held Buffalo to a field goal in Patriots territory.
- Began training camp with Denver before being traded to Seattle.
- Released by Seattle at the end of training camp and had two stints on the practice squad over the first five weeks of the season before being released.
- Played in one game for Denver and contributed one solo tackle while spending the entire season on the Broncos’ active roster.
- Waived during foinal roster cutdowns before being signed to the practice squad and elevated to the active roster before Denver’s season opener
- Made his NFL debut vs. Tampa Bay (12/2) and made one tackle.
- Went to training camp with San Francisco before being released and spending the year on Denver’s practice squad.
- Started 21-of-37 gamesgames at Utah and recorded 97 tackles, 2½ sacks, five passes defensed and one fumble recovery.
- Named an honorable mention All-Mountain West Conference selection following his final two seasons.
- Born April 26, 1990, in West Jordan, Utah and is one of 11 children.
- Attended Copper Hills High School where he lettered in football four times as a two-way lineman.
- Earned all-state, all-conference and Class 5A All-Region III honors following his senior campaign in addition to capturing the state of Utah power-lifting title, producing a 560-pound squat, 600-pound dead lift, 390-pound bench press and a 315-pound power clean.
- Siliga grew up in a crowded house as part of a very large family.
“I’m the youngest of 11 kids and now we have 12 because I have an adopted little sister. The oldest is 20 years older than I am. At one point we even all lived together.”